Rozen Impex is a dynamic agency dedicated to international trade.
Based in Israel with collaborators in Beijing, Buenos Aires, Greece, New York, Sidney, and Bangalore, we have an extensive network of agents around the world.
Our business is to provide our customers the products your market needs, locating them and adapting them to the requirements of your market, according to your instructions.
We act as facilitators/mandates introducing REAL Buyers to REAL Sellers.
We are confident you will find us to be an excellent trading partner with professionalism, experience and integrity.
Most importantly we can connect you to genuine Sellers and/or Buyers who can really make it happen for you.
Dealing with experienced operators is a short-cut to success.
We hope that your visit to our website will be the start of a fruitful long-term business relationship.
We look forward to serving qualified Buyers and/or Sellers who are serious about expanding their international trade transactions.
Brazilian Cane Sugar
Fuel & Gas
Iron Ore 62
Soyabean NON GMO
Vegetable Crude and Edible Oil
For obtain a quote, contact us by email with full details of your inquiry to email@example.com
PRODUCT & SPECIFICATION:
Product: ICUMSA 45 SUGAR
POLARITY at 20ºC: 99.80º Minimum
SULPHATED ASH CONTENT: 0.04% Maximum by Weight
MOISTURE: 0.04% Maximum by Weight
MAGNETIC PARTICLES: mg/kg 4
SOLUBILITY: 100% Dry & free flowing
GRANULOMETRY: Fine Standard
ICUMSA: Colour 45 ICUMSA attenuation index Units (Method #10-1978) Maximum
AS: 1 P.P.M.
COLOUR: Brilliant White
REDUCING SUGAR: 0.010% Maximum in Dry Mass
RADIATION: Normal w/o presence of cesium or iodine
SO2: mg/kg 20
HEAVY METALS, TOXIC ELEMENTS Maximum mg / kg basis
ARSENIC 0.50 CADMIUM 0.05 COPPER 1.00
LEAD 1.00 MERCURY 0.01 ZINC 3.00
PESTICIDE TRACES Maximum mg / kg basis
DDT 0.005 PHOTOXIN 0.01 HEXACHLORAN GAMMA ISOMER 0.005
PATHOGENIC BACTERIA including SALMONELLA per 25 gram: Nil.
Bacillus per gram: Nil
FIRST SHIPMENT: 30-45 days after the SBLC is opened from buyer’s bank to seller’s bank.
CONTRACT QUANTITY AND CONTRACT PERIOD:
TOTAL QUANTITY: From 150.000MT to 2,400,000MT Annual Contract in monthly shippments
PRICE; (According with the order.) CIF ASWP The price will confirmed after receive and approve the respective LOI/ICPO + BCL.
SBLC (Stand-by Letter of Credit) via MT760 as guarantee for ONE month's value and TT (MT103) as payment per shipment at Port of Loading
PB 2% (MT760) + POP (MT799) SBLC from Top 50 Bank or Confirmed by Top 50 bank
1. Buyer issues LOI
2. Seller issues SCO
3. Buyer issues ICPO with full banking details.
4. The Seller will present the draft contract for acceptance by the Buyer. Contract goes through normal negotiation and validation period.
5. Buyer returns the draft contract by exchanging it by facsimile or Email attachment, duly signed and sealed, within 3 working days, the draft copy will be deemed legal until hard copies exchanged.
6. Buyer’s Bank issues SBLC using SWIFT MT760 for ONE month’s value, open for full contract period, to be received at Seller’s Bank within 3 (three) working days.
7. Seller’s Bank issues to Buyer’s Bank POP (SWIFT MT799) and 2% PB (SWIFT MT760) of one month’s value. 8. SGS inspects the shipment at the port of loading.
9. Vessel is loaded.
10. Seller presents invoice, shipping documents and SGS certificates at the counter of Seller's Bank.
11. Buyer's Bank releases payment to Seller's Bank.
NOTE: The above procedure must be accepted & incorporated on the ICPO word for word.
No Bill of Loadings, Warranties, SGS Reports, or Past fulfilled Contracts will be presented as “past Performance”, satinized or not, for the following reason:
● Against Trade Regulations
● Against stated SGS Policy
● Violates formal Contract confidentiality between Buyer and Seller.
* SELLER DONT ACCEPT BUYER PROCEDURE.
* SELLER DONT REQUIRED ANY UPFRONT FEES.
* SELLER ' PROCEDURE IS NON NEGOTIABLE.
* SELLER DONT PROVIDE ANY PAST BL OR SGS.
Our corporate email is firstname.lastname@example.org
For short messages, you can send contact us via:
SKYPE : claudio.smukas
Whatsapp +972 50 857 8181
Telegram +972 50 857 8181
14 David Remes St 4 Floor, Netanya, Hasharon 4244976, IL